Why you need to remove PC CURE PRO
What is PC CURE PRO
PC CURE PRO is advertised as an application that will cure your system from unwanted and even harmful files and thus improve its performance. Unfortunately, in reality, it is far from a miracle healer that it claims to be. The app shows users exaggerated scan results that make it seem like the device in question is in a much worse state than it actually is. The aim of the software is to sell its full version to the user, which is why it provides misleading data. We urge you not to fall for this trick and delete PC CURE PRO from your computer.
How does PC CURE PRO work?
It is likely that you did not acquire the so-called optimization tool on purpose. It uses the bundling distribution method, which means that it gets attached to free third party software. When you install freeware, you are offered to add more programs to your device. These programs are potentially unwanted. They often enter the system without the users’ notice. In order to avoid these apps in the future, you should always pay careful attention to the software that you install.
After the utility gets installed, it scans your computer for outdated registry entries and other issues. The outdated entries that it finds are presented in a way that makes users think that they are serious problems. The app then offers to eliminate these threats by cleaning your registry, which requires upgrading the application to its full paid version. We advise against spending your money on the tool, because it is not as beneficial as it claims to be. Even if it deletes the outdated entries, that will not have any significant effect on your system’s performance. However, if it eliminates relevant elements, it will negatively impact the computer and it will actually need fixing. There are plenty of legitimate and reliable optimizers that you can use instead of potentially unwanted programs. That is why we advise that you uninstall PC CURE PRO.
How to remove PC CURE PRO?
As it is not a malicious infection, PC CURE PRO removal is rather straightforward. You can delete PC CURE PRO manually or automatically. If you think that there are no other unwanted apps on your device, you can terminate PC CURE PRO manually by following the instructions below. If, on the other hand, you would like to make sure that you computer is clean from all potential threats, you should go with the automatic option instead. It requires using a trustworthy anti-malware tool. You are welcome to acquire one from our page. It will perform a system scan, detect all unwanted and harmful files and programs, and eliminate PC CURE PRO with them.
Download Removal Toolto scan for PC CURE PROTo scan for PC CURE PRO, use our recommended security tool. The trial version of WiperSoft detects infections like PC CURE PRO and can assist with their removal for free. You can delete detected files, registry entries and processes manually, or you can purchase the full version of the program for automatic removal.
WiperSoft is an anti-virus program with real-time threat detection and malware removal features. It detects all types of computer threats, from adware and browser hijackers to trojans, and easily removes them.
ComboCleaner is an anti-virus and system optimization program for Mac computers. The program will keep your Mac secure from different types of malware, as well as clean it to keep it running smoothly.
Malwarebytes is a powerful anti-virus program that detects and removes all types of malware, as well as less serious threats like adware and browser hijackers. It has both free and paid versions.
How to remove PC CURE PRO
Automatic PC CURE PRO removal
Using anti-spyware or other malware removal software to delete PC CURE PRO is suggested. Such programs are created to deal with these threats and ought to have no problem with remove PC CURE PRO. To uninstall PC CURE PRO, all you have to do is download the software and start a scan. But if you scroll down, we will also explain manual PC CURE PRO removal.
Manual PC CURE PRO removal from Windows
- Click Start (the windows logo bottom-left corner of the screen) or click the window key on your keyboard, pick Settings and then Control Panel.
- Click on Add or Remove Programs.
- Uninstall PC CURE PRO.
- If you see any other suspicious applications, uninstall them as well.
- Tap the windows key to open start menu and choose Control Panel.
- Access Programs and Features – Uninstall a program.
- Delete PC CURE PRO.
- It is also a good idea to go through all other programs to see if anything else is suspicious.
- Right-click on Start – Programs and Features.
- Locate PC CURE PRO and remove it.
- It is also suggested to go through all other installed applications to see if anything else causes suspicion.
Remove PC CURE PRO from your Mac OS manually
It’s not complicated to remove PC CURE PRO from your Mac computer. But we’ll also guide you through deleting any related files after PC CURE PRO deletion.
- Press on Finder (the first icon located on the left on your dock) and press on Applications from the menu on the left.
- In Applications, locate PC CURE PRO and put it into the trash or alternatively right-click on the application and press Move to Trash.
- If there are any other suspicious applications, delete them as well.
- In the menu bar, press Go – Go to Folder.
- Type /Library/LaunchAgents, and trash any questionable and recently-added files.
- Open Go to Folder again, and type /Library/Application Support. If you note any dubious and recently added files, put them in the trash.
- Open Go to Folder again, and put in ~/Library/LaunchAgents. Search for any recently-added or otherwise questionable files and drag them to the trash.
- Go back to Go to Folder, and type /Library/LaunchDaemons. Drag all dubious files to the trash.
- Do not forget to empty the trash which you may do by right-clicking on the trash icon and pressing Empty Trash.