SystemCarePro Removal [Explained]
What is SystemCarePro?
SystemCarePro is promoted as a useful tool that can clean and optimize your system. Its developers, iObit, claim that the application can deep clean your registry, optimize your browser settings, eliminate your online traces, block malicious links, improve startup time, and so much more. Unfortunately, the program is classified as potentially unwanted, which means that it uses deceptive tactics to spread online and promote itself. The application is known to show false positives in order to trick users into believing that they need its urgent help. We advise against trusting suspect optimizers and investing your money in them. If you are not planning on upgrading the utility, you should delete SystemCarePro.
How does SystemCarePro work?
Although SystemCarePro has an official website, where it is promoted, it may also enter your system together with other freeware. When apps are bundled with other software and presented in the Advanced installation mode, they are often installed without the user’s awareness. That is why they are called potentially unwanted. Potentially unwanted apps may not harm the system directly, some of them may even have beneficial features, but, in most cases, they are aimed at earning money through advertising or pushing a certain product. SystemCarePro is no different.
Once the application gets installed, you are introduced to a free trial version, which adds a scheduled task to your device that continuously loads a system scan. These unnecessary scans use up your CPU, thus making the computer respond to your commands much more slowly than usual. This scheduled task cannot be disabled from the interface of the application, and the only way to stop it is to go to Task Scheduler and deactivate it manually. The results of the scans performed by the utility will always be exaggerated to make it seem like your computer is in a dire state. Of course, this is nothing but a scare tactic often used by such programs. We suggest that you do not waste your money on this tool and instead eliminate SystemCarePro from your computer.
How to remove SystemCarePro?
There are hundreds of so-called PC optimizers online that claim that they can do wonders to your device. Most of these apps, however, are nothing but scareware or potentially unwanted software, which will not bring the desired results and may even slow down the system in the process. We urge you to be careful with such apps, especially the ones that get installed without your notice. That is why we advise SystemCarePro removal. There are two possible SystemCarePro removal options: manual or automatic. You can delete SystemCarePro manually by following the instructions presented below. If, however, you decide to go with the automatic method, you will need an anti-malware tool. You are welcome to use the malware remover from our site. It will help you get rid of SystemCarePro and other potential threats.
Download Removal Toolto scan for SystemCareProTo scan for SystemCarePro, use our recommended security tool. The trial version of WiperSoft detects infections like SystemCarePro and can assist with their removal for free. You can delete detected files, registry entries and processes manually, or you can purchase the full version of the program for automatic removal.
WiperSoft is an anti-virus program with real-time threat detection and malware removal features. It detects all types of computer threats, from adware and browser hijackers to trojans, and easily removes them.
ComboCleaner is an anti-virus and system optimization program for Mac computers. The program will keep your Mac secure from different types of malware, as well as clean it to keep it running smoothly.
Malwarebytes is a powerful anti-virus program that detects and removes all types of malware, as well as less serious threats like adware and browser hijackers. It has both free and paid versions.
How to remove SystemCarePro
Automatic SystemCarePro removal
You are recommended to use anti-spyware or some other malware removal program to remove SystemCarePro because that would be easiest. Security software will quickly uninstall SystemCarePro since its purpose is to deal with these types of threats. To delete SystemCarePro, all you need to do is download the software and scan your computer. However, it’s also possible to delete SystemCarePro manually, and the below provided instructions will explain how.
Delete SystemCarePro from Windows manually
- You’ll have to access Control Panel, and to do that click Start, then Settings and then Control Panel.
- Choose Add or Remove Programs.
- Delete SystemCarePro.
- You ought to also do the same with all additional not familiar programs.
- Press the windows key to access start menu and choose Control Panel.
- Pick Programs and Features and then Uninstall a program.
- Find SystemCarePro and uninstall it.
- You ought to also do the same with all additional unfamiliar programs.
- Right-click on Start – Programs and Features.
- Uninstall SystemCarePro.
- Uninstall any other questionable program you don’t recognise.
How to manually uninstall SystemCarePro from Mac OS
It is very easy to uninstall SystemCarePro from your Mac computer. But deleting the program will not be sufficient, any leftover files will need to be removed.
- Click on Finder (the first icon from the left on your dock) and press on Applications.
- In Applications, find SystemCarePro and put it into the trash or you can right-click on the program and click Move to Trash.
- Check through all your installed applications, and uninstall anything else questionable.
- If you press Go on the menu bar, you’ll see Go to Folder, click that.
- Type /Library/LaunchAgents, and look for any recently-added or otherwise questionable files and trash them.
- Return to Go to Folder, and type /Library/Application Support. trash any questionable and recently-added files.
- Open Go to Folder again, and type ~/Library/LaunchAgents. trash any suspicious and recently-added files.
- Go back to Go to Folder, and type /Library/LaunchDaemons. Drag any questionable files to the trash.
- You will need to right-click on the trash icon and select Empty Trash.