What is Helpiecesa.club
Helpiecesa.club is a potentially dangerous site that is pushing a social-engineering scam that tries to trick you into agreeing to see ads on your desktop. Sites like Helpiecesa.club take advantage of a legitimate browser feature that was meant to make it easier for users to keep up to date with posts on websites.
If you get redirected to Helpiecesa.club, you will see a browser alert saying Helpiecesa.club wants to show notifications. If you press Allow, you would start seeing advertisements on your desktop, the bottom-right corner of the screen. The ads shown by these kinds of websites are far from being safe, so interacting with them is a bad idea.
It’s possible that the reason you were redirected to Helpiecesa.club is because your computer is infected with adware. It’s a pretty minor infection that is usually more annoying than anything. But if that is indeed the case, you’ll need to uninstall Helpiecesa.club adware to stop redirects. If you have already granted the site permission to show notifications, you need to revoke that permission as soon as possible. The last section of this report will explain how to remove Helpiecesa.club from the list of sites with permission.
Why are you being redirected to Helpiecesa.club
There are two reasons why you may be redirected to Helpiecesa.club. Either your computer has adware installed, or you were browsing a high-risk websites with low-quality ads. If you were on a questionable website and a click on something triggered the redirected, it’s probably a one-time thing as long as you avoid those kinds of websites. It’s recommended to enable adblocker, as they are capable of either stopping pop-ups and redirects or closing the windows.
However, if your computer is infected with adware, the redirects to Helpiecesa.club will not stop until you get rid of it. Adware, among other infections like browser hijackers, usually comes attached to free software as an additional offer. This is called software bundling and it’s quite a frowned upon method because it allows unwanted programs to install essentially unnoticed by users.
The additional offers are optional but they are preselected to install alongside the freeware by default. To prevent them from doing so, you need to manually deselect them. To do that, opt for Advanced (Custom) settings when installing freeware and uncheck all boxes of those offers.
Allowing to show notifications means more ads
When you get redirected to Helpiecesa.club, the site will have a dark background and a message saying you need to click “Allow” to continue to the site. A browser alert will also appear, saying Helpiecesa.club wants to show notifications. If you press Allow, you will start seeing advertisements on your desktop. Those ads will appear on your desktop, making them particularly intrusive.
This feature allowing sites to show notifications is often used by legitimate sites to keep users informed about something. For example, if you allow a news website to show you notifications, you will see notifications about important news stories on your desktop. However, highly questionable websites are misusing this feature to make revenue.
If Helpiecesa.club is permitted to show notifications, it will show weird ads in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Because those ads could expose you to potentially dangerous content, you should avoid interacting with any ads while adware is installed. Be particularly careful of the notifications that claim there is a virus on your computer and that you need to call the provided phone number to remove it. All virus notifications that are shown in your browser and those that contain phone numbers are tech-support scams. If you were to dial the number, you’d be connected to scammers pretending to be legitimate tech-support. They would ask to connect to your computer remotely and then demand you pay a couple of hundred dollars for their supposed repair services when there was nothing wrong with your computer in the first place.
Overall, avoid interacting with ads and revoke Helpiecesa.club’s permission to show notifications as soon as possible.
If you are dealing with adware, you will need to get rid of it to remove Helpiecesa.club redirects. We strongly suggest scanning your computer with anti-spyware software. It would delete Helpiecesa.club adware without you needing to do anything. However, if you have permitted the site to show you notifications, you will need to revoke that permission. Here’s how to do that:
- For Mozilla Firefox: Open menu (the three bars top-right corner) -> Options -> Privacy & Security. Scroll down to Permissions, press on Settings next to Notifications, and remove Helpiecesa.club. You can actually permanently turn off these notification requests by checking the “Block new requests asking to allow notifications” box in the same Notifications settings.
- For Google Chrome: Open menu (the three dots top-right corner) -> Settings -> Privacy and security -> Site Settings. Click on Notifications under Permissions, and remove Helpiecesa.club. You can stop these notification requests permanently by toggling off “Sites can ask to send notifications”.
Download Removal Toolto scan for Helpiecesa.clubTo scan for Helpiecesa.club, use our recommended security tool. The trial version of WiperSoft detects infections like Helpiecesa.club and can assist with their removal for free. You can delete detected files, registry entries and processes manually, or you can purchase the full version of the program for automatic removal.
WiperSoft is an anti-virus program with real-time threat detection and malware removal features. It detects all types of computer threats, from adware and browser hijackers to trojans, and easily removes them.
ComboCleaner is an anti-virus and system optimization program for Mac computers. The program will keep your Mac secure from different types of malware, as well as clean it to keep it running smoothly.
Malwarebytes is a powerful anti-virus program that detects and removes all types of malware, as well as less serious threats like adware and browser hijackers. It has both free and paid versions.
How to remove Helpiecesa.club
- Automatic Helpiecesa.club removal
- Manual Helpiecesa.club removal from Windows
- Delete Helpiecesa.club from your Mac OS manually
- Helpiecesa.club removal from your Internet browser
- Uninstall Helpiecesa.club from Internet Explorer
- Helpiecesa.club removal from Google Chrome
- Helpiecesa.club deletion from Mozilla Firefox
- Helpiecesa.club removal from Safari
- Helpiecesa.club deletion from Microsoft Edge
Automatic Helpiecesa.club removal
We advise using anti-spyware or some other malware removal software for Helpiecesa.club removal because it’s the easiest. Helpiecesa.club should be removed by anti-spyware easily because they are developed to deal with such infections. To uninstall Helpiecesa.club, all you have to do is download the software and scan your device. However, you can remove Helpiecesa.club manually, and you will see instructions below.
Manual Helpiecesa.club removal from Windows
- Start – Settings – Control Panel.
- Click on Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove Helpiecesa.club.
- Check all your installed programs, and remove anything else that cause suspicion.
- Press Start (the windows logo) or press the windows key – Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features and then Uninstall a program.
- Locate Helpiecesa.club and remove it.
- Look through all programs installed on your system for other questionable applications and remove them.
- You will need to open Programs and Features by right-clicking on Start and pressing Programs and Features.
- Locate Helpiecesa.club and delete it.
- Check all your installed applications, and uninstall anything else questionable.
Delete Helpiecesa.club from your Mac OS manually
You should not have any problems with uninstalling Helpiecesa.club from your Mac computer. But we will also guide you through deleting any leftover files after you remove Helpiecesa.club.
- Click on Finder (the first icon from the left on your dock) and select Applications from the side menu.
- Find Helpiecesa.club and trash it (the trash icon located on the dock).
- Look through all installed programs for other dubious programs and drag them into trash.
- If you press Go on the menu bar, you’ll see Go to Folder, click that.
- Type /Library/LaunchAgents, and if you note any dubious and recently added files, drag them to the trash.
- Access Go to Folder again, and put in /Library/Application Support. trash any questionable and recently-added files.
- Return to Go to Folder, and put in ~/Library/LaunchAgents. Drag any suspicious files to the trash.
- Access Go to Folder again, and type /Library/LaunchDaemons. trash any questionable and recently-added files.
- Right-click on the trash icon and press Empty Trash.
Helpiecesa.club removal from your Internet browser
Uninstall Helpiecesa.club from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Open the menu (the gear icon top-right corner), and choose Manage Add-ons.
- Click Remove on Helpiecesa.club and all unknown extensions.
- Click the gear icon and select Internet Options.
- If you access the General tab, you will be able to modify your homepage page.
- Press on the gear icon (top-right corner), and press on Manage Add-ons.
- Press Search Providers (from the left side menu, change the search engine after you delete the one Helpiecesa.club set for your browser.
In case Helpiecesa.club is still giving you issues, you may have to restore your browser’s settings to default.
- If your computer is running Windows XP, Start – Run, type inetcpl.cpl, access Advanced and click Reset.
- For users using devices running Windows Vista/7, press the windows logo, type in inetcpl.cpl in the search box and click Enter. Access the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- If your computer is running Windows 8/10, open Internet Explorer, gear icon – Internet Options – Advanced tab – Reset. Confirm the reset by clicking Reset again.
Helpiecesa.club removal from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome.
- Menu (the three dots right-corner of the screen) – More tools – Extensions.
- Locate and remove Helpiecesa.club, as well as any other extension you cannot identify.
- Press on the three dots top-right corner of the screen and press on Settings.
- You may modify your homepage in On startup.
- Go to Search engine from the menu tab on the left, then Manage search engines, change your search engine.
In case Helpiecesa.club is still present, your browser’s settings may need to be reset to default.
- Open Google Chrome, menu (the three dots) – Settings.
- Go down, press on Advanced and go down until you see Reset.
- Click Reset and then click Reset again.
Helpiecesa.club deletion from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Click the menu (the three bars), and click Add-ons.
- Open Extensions, find and delete Helpiecesa.club, and any other unknown extension.
- Click the menu (the three bars top right), and press Preferences.
- If you go to the Home tab, you’ll see that Helpiecesa.club set an odd page as your homepage, set it to one of your choice.
- Proceed to the Search tab from the menu on the left, change your search engine from the one Helpiecesa.club set for you to something of your preference.
If you’re still having problems, your browser’s settings will need to be reset.
- Menu (the three bars) – Help – Troubleshoot information.
- Click Refresh Firefox.
- Click Refresh Firefox again.
Helpiecesa.club removal from Safari
- Launch Safari.
- Safari (from the menu bar at the top) – Preferences.
- Open the Extensions tab, find and delete Helpiecesa.club, and any other extension you can’t identify.
- In the General tab, delete the web page Helpiecesa.club set as your homepage and choose one of your choice.
- Access the Search tab, change your search engine from the one Helpiecesa.club set for you to something of your preference.
If you’re still having trouble, your browser’s settings will have to be restored.
- Launch Safari, click on Safari (on the menu bar at the top), and press Clear History.
- Click Safari (from the menu bar at the top), press Preferences and access to the Advanced tab.
- Check the Show Develop menu in menu bar box.
- Click on Develop on the menu bar and then on Empty Caches.
Helpiecesa.club deletion from Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Press the three dots at the top-right corner of the screen, and press Extensions.
- Find and remove Helpiecesa.club, as well as any other unfamiliar extension.
- Menu (the three dots) – Settings.
- In the On startup tab, remove the homepage set by Helpiecesa.club and pick one of your preference.
- Go to Privacy and services tab, modify your search engine.
If that did not solve your problems, your browser’s settings will have to be reset.
- Open Microsoft Edge, open menu (the three dots), select Settings, click on the Reset settings tab.
- Select Restore settings to their default values. Reset.