EasyWebPagePrint is categorized as a hijacker, a threat that will carry out modifications to your browser without permission. Freeware sometimes have some kind of items attached, and when people do not deselect them, they’re permitted to install. These kinds of threats are why you need to pay attention to what applications you install, and how you do it. Hijackers are not malicious themselves but they do act in an unwanted way. Your browser’s home web page and new tabs will be set to load the hijacker’s promoted web page instead of your normal website. Your search engine will also be changed into one that will be able to insert sponsored links into results.
If you click on such a result, you’ll be led to strange websites, whose owners are attempting to make money from traffic. It ought to be noted that if you get rerouted to a dangerous web page, you can easily get a severe infection. If you contaminated your PC with malicious software, the situation would be much more extreme. You may believe browser redirects are helpful extensions but the features that they provide can be found in reliable extensions, ones that won’t reroute you to dangerous sites. You might encounter more content you would be interested in, and it is because the browser redirect is following what you search for, gathering data about what you like. That data might also end up in dubious third-party hands. If you want to prevent it affecting your system further, you should urgently eliminate EasyWebPagePrint.
What does EasyWebPagePrint do
Hijackers are commonly added to free software as added offers. You were possibly just negligent, and you didn’t purposely install it. If users started paying closer attention to how they install programs, this method wouldn’t be as effective. The offers are hidden and if you rush, you have no chance of seeing them, and you not noticing them means they will be permitted to install. Default settings will hide the items, and if you still opt to use them, you might be risking installing all types of unfamiliar threats. Instead, opt for Advanced (Custom) settings as they’ll not only make added offers visible but also provide a chance to deselect everything. Make sure you unmark all the items. Just uncheck the boxes, and you may then continue free program installation. Dealing with the threat might take a while not to mention it being irritating, so it’s best if you block the infection in the first place. In addition, you ought to be more cautious about where you get your applications from as dubious sources can lead to malware infections.
One good thing when it comes to hijackers is that they’re pretty evident. It will alter browser’s settings without your authorization so your homepage, new tabs and search engine will be altered to an unfamiliar page. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox will be included in the list of browsers altered. The site will greet you every time you launch your browser, and this will go on until you terminate EasyWebPagePrint from your PC. The redirect virus will keep reversing the changes back so there’s no use in wasting time attempting to modify anything. If your search engine is changed, every time you do a search through browser’s address bar or the presented search box, you would receive results made by that engine. It will probably be implanting strange links into the results so that you’re redirected. Those redirects may be occurring because of money reasons, as owners of those pages earn money based on the traffic their website gets. Owners will be able to earn more income when there is more traffic as more users are likely to interact with ads. You will be able to differentiate between those and valid web pages without issues, primarily because they will not match your search inquiry. In certain cases, they might seem legitimate, so for example if you were to inquire about for something vague, like ‘anti-malware’ or ‘computer’, results with doubtful links may come up but you wouldn’t know initially. When you are rerouted, you could end up with an infection as those pages may be malicious software-ridden. It is possible the redirect virus will also follow your Internet activity, aiming to obtain data about interests. You should to find out if unrelated third-parties will also get access to the data, who may use it to customize advertisements. Or the browser hijacker could use it to make more relevant sponsored content. Erase EasyWebPagePrint, and if you’re still considering permitting it to remain it, reread this paragraph again. Since there will be nothing stopping you, after you carry out the process, make sure you alter your browser’s settings.
Now that you are aware of what it does, you may uninstall EasyWebPagePrint. Termination may be carried out in two methods, manually and automatically. If you choose the former, you will have to locate where the contamination is hidden yourself. While the process could be a bit more time-consuming than initially thought, the process ought to be pretty simple, and to aid you, we’ve placed instructions below this report to aid you. The guidelines are quite understandable so you ought to be able to follow them step by step. If the guidelines are not clear, or if you are otherwise struggling with the process, consider choosing the other method. In that case, it could be best if you obtain spyware elimination software, and have it take care of everything. These kinds of programs are designed to wipe out infections such as this, so you shouldn’t run into any issues. You were successful in getting rid of the threat if you can nullify the modifications the redirect virus made to your browser. If the site continues to load every time you open your browser, even after you’ve modified your home website, the hijacker was not entirely terminated and was able to recover. Try to block redirect virus in the future, and that means you ought to pay attention to how you install software. In order to have an uncluttered system, at least decent habits are necessary.
Download Removal Toolto scan for EasyWebPagePrintTo scan for EasyWebPagePrint, use our recommended security tool. The trial version of WiperSoft detects infections like EasyWebPagePrint and can assist with their removal for free. You can delete detected files, registry entries and processes manually, or you can purchase the full version of the program for automatic removal.
WiperSoft is an anti-virus program with real-time threat detection and malware removal features. It detects all types of computer threats, from adware and browser hijackers to trojans, and easily removes them.
ComboCleaner is an anti-virus and system optimization program for Mac computers. The program will keep your Mac secure from different types of malware, as well as clean it to keep it running smoothly.
Malwarebytes is a powerful anti-virus program that detects and removes all types of malware, as well as less serious threats like adware and browser hijackers. It has both free and paid versions.
How to remove EasyWebPagePrint
- Delete EasyWebPagePrint with spyware removal software
- How to manually delete EasyWebPagePrint from Windows
- How to manually remove EasyWebPagePrint from Mac OS
- How to remove EasyWebPagePrint from your Internet browser
- How to uninstall EasyWebPagePrint from Internet Explorer
- EasyWebPagePrint removal from Google Chrome
- Delete EasyWebPagePrint from Mozilla Firefox
- How to delete EasyWebPagePrint from Safari
- Remove EasyWebPagePrint from Microsoft Edge
Delete EasyWebPagePrint with spyware removal software
Using malware removal program like anti-spyware to remove EasyWebPagePrint is the recommended option. EasyWebPagePrint should be uninstalled by anti-spyware easily because they are developed to deal with these kinds of threats. To delete EasyWebPagePrint, all you need to do is download the software and carry out a scan. If you continue reading, you will also find instructions that explain manual EasyWebPagePrint deletion.
How to manually delete EasyWebPagePrint from Windows
- Open Control Panel, and to do that click Start, then Settings and finally Control Panel.
- Click on Add or Remove Programs.
- Locate and remove EasyWebPagePrint.
- It’s also recommended to go through all other applications for anything else suspicious, and if there’s anything, uninstall it/them.
- Press the windows key to access start menu and choose Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features and then Uninstall a program.
- Find EasyWebPagePrint and remove it.
- If you see any other applications you don’t recognise, remove them as well.
- You will have to open Programs and Features and to do that right-click on Start and choose Programs and Features.
- Remove EasyWebPagePrint.
- The same ought to be done to all other not familiar programs.
How to manually remove EasyWebPagePrint from Mac OS
You should not have any problems with uninstalling EasyWebPagePrint from your Mac device. But in addition to uninstalling the software, any related files will have to be removed.
- Click on Finder (the first icon from the left on your dock) and select Applications from the menu on the left.
- Locate EasyWebPagePrint and trash it (the trash icon on the dock).
- Check all applications installed on your system for anything else that looks suspicious and drag them into trash.
- Access Go to Folder from the Go menu in your menu bar.
- Type /Library/LaunchAgents, and drag any suspicious files to the trash.
- Access Go to Folder again, and put in /Library/Application Support. Look for any recently-added or otherwise suspicious files and put them in the trash.
- Open Go to Folder again, and type ~/Library/LaunchAgents. Look for any recently-added or otherwise suspicious files and trash them.
- Go back to Go to Folder, and type /Library/LaunchDaemons. If you see any other questionable files, trash them.
- Right-click on the trash icon and press Empty Trash.
How to remove EasyWebPagePrint from your Internet browser
How to uninstall EasyWebPagePrint from Internet Explorer
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- Press on the gear icon (top-right corner), and select Manage Add-ons.
- Click Remove on EasyWebPagePrint and all unfamiliar extensions.
- Click on the gear icon (top-right corner), and then Internet Options.
- If you access the General tab, you’ll be able to change your homepage website.
- Press on the gear icon (top-right corner), and press on Manage Add-ons.
- Go to the Search Providers tab (from the left side menu), delete the one set by EasyWebPagePrint and pick the one you prefer.
In case EasyWebPagePrint is still there, your browser’s settings might need to be restored to default.
- For users using devices running Windows XP, press start and click on Run and put in inetcpl.cpl, access Advanced and click Reset.
- For Windows Vista/7 users, press the windows logo, type inetcpl.cpl in the search box and click Enter. Open the Advanced tab and click Reset.
- For Windows 8/10 users, open Internet Explorer, click the gear icon, press on Internet Options, proceed to the Advanced tab and press Reset. Click Reset again to confirm.
EasyWebPagePrint removal from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome.
- Menu (the three dots right-corner of the screen) – More tools – Extensions.
- Find all unfamiliar extensions, as well as EasyWebPagePrint, and delete them.
- Open the menu again and press on Settings.
- Access On startup, you will see a homepage set by EasyWebPagePrint, set it to one of your preference.
- Open the Search engine section from the menu on the left, access Manage search engines, modify your search engine from the one EasyWebPagePrint set for you to something else.
If you’re still having trouble, your browser’s settings will have to be restored.
- Open Google Chrome, menu (the three dots) – Settings.
- Go down, click Advanced and go down until you see Reset.
- Press on Reset and press Reset again in the window that pops up.
Delete EasyWebPagePrint from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Open Add-ons via the menu (the three bars top-right corner).
- Click on Extensions, look for EasyWebPagePrint and any other extension you can’t identify, and remove them.
- Menu (the three bars) – Preferences.
- Access the Home tab, you will see that EasyWebPagePrint set a strange website as your homepage, set it to one of your preference.
- Access the Search tab from the menu tab on the left, modify your search engine.
In case EasyWebPagePrint is still there, your browser’s settings may have to be restored to default.
- Menu (the three bars) – Help – Troubleshoot information.
- In the window that appears, click on Refresh Firefox.
- Affirm your choice by pressing Refresh Firefox again.
How to delete EasyWebPagePrint from Safari
- Open Safari.
- Safari (from the menu bar at the top) – Preferences.
- Open the Extensions tab, find EasyWebPagePrint and any other unfamiliar extension, and remove them.
- Access the General tab, you’ll see that EasyWebPagePrint set a strange web page as your homepage, set it to one you prefer.
- Go to the Search tab, remove the search engine EasyWebPagePrint set for you and pick your preferred one.
If you’re still having trouble, you’ll have to restore your browser’s settings.
- Open Safari, press on Safari on the menu bar, and click on Clear History.
- Press on Safari (from the menu bar at the top), click on Preferences and go to the Advanced tab.
- Tick the Show Develop menu in menu bar box.
- You will be able to see the Develop menu at the top, press that and press on Empty Caches.
Remove EasyWebPagePrint from Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Access Extensions through the menu (the three dots at the top-right corner).
- Locate and delete EasyWebPagePrint, as well as any other unknown extension.
- Access Settings through the menu (the three dots).
- Access the On startup tab, you’ll see that EasyWebPagePrint set an odd web page as your homepage, change it to one you prefer.
- Navigate to Privacy and services tab, modify your search engine from the one EasyWebPagePrint set for you to something else.
Your browser’s settings will have to be reset if EasyWebPagePrint is still there.
- Open Microsoft Edge menu (the three dots) – Settings – Reset settings.
- Select Restore settings to their default values. Confirm the reset.