Remove Easy PC Optimizer
What is Easy PC Optimizer?
Easy PC Optimizer may be promoted as a useful utility that can improve your overall system performance, but, in reality, it is often classified as potentially unwanted at best, and malicious at worst. It is true that the application uses scare tactics in order to persuade the user to purchase its full version. That is why it shows misleading scan results and fake notifications that make you think that harmful elements are present on the device, even if that is not the case. We urge you against trusting suspicious apps that use scare tactics and deceptive distribution methods. That is why we suggest that you delete Easy PC Optimizer.
How does Easy PC Optimizer work?
The so-called optimizer uses a variety of deceptive means to spread online. It is often promoted on suspicious domains or in fake alerts and pop-ups that show up on your screen while browsing the Internet. The application may also enter your system together with other software as a part of a freeware or shareware bundle. It is important to stay aware of these tricks so that you can avoid installing unreliable applications that will cause you more harm than good.
After Easy PC Optimizer gets access to your system, it attempts to block other apps by flagging them as malicious. It may also alter your browser settings, connect to the internet without your permission, run in the background, and even turn off your anti-virus or anti-malware programs. As it has already been mentioned, its main goal is to convince the user that his or her computer is in urgent need of care so that the purchase of the full version of the application seems necessary. It is clear that you spending your money on a program that exhibits the above-mentioned behavior is not a good idea. We advise that you terminate Easy PC Optimizer immediately.
How to remove Easy PC Optimizer?
The two possible options to remove Easy PC Optimizer are manual and automatic. Manual Easy PC Optimizer removal instructions are provided below this article, however, if you think that there are more unwanted apps on your device, it is better to go with the automatic solution instead. Automatic removal requires the use of an anti-malware utility. The security tool presented on our page can help you with that. It will perform a full system scan, detect the optimizer, and other unwanted apps that may have entered the computer with it. The utility will then delete Easy PC Optimizer and other unwelcome elements without any difficulty. In addition to Easy PC Optimizer removal, you will also be able to make use of other beneficial features of the anti-malware and thus improve your system’s stability and security.
Download Removal Toolto scan for Easy PC OptimizerTo scan for Easy PC Optimizer, use our recommended security tool. The trial version of WiperSoft detects infections like Easy PC Optimizer and can assist with their removal for free. You can delete detected files, registry entries and processes manually, or you can purchase the full version of the program for automatic removal.
WiperSoft is an anti-virus program with real-time threat detection and malware removal features. It detects all types of computer threats, from adware and browser hijackers to trojans, and easily removes them.
ComboCleaner is an anti-virus and system optimization program for Mac computers. The program will keep your Mac secure from different types of malware, as well as clean it to keep it running smoothly.
Malwarebytes is a powerful anti-virus program that detects and removes all types of malware, as well as less serious threats like adware and browser hijackers. It has both free and paid versions.
How to remove Easy PC Optimizer
- Automatic Easy PC Optimizer removal
- How to manually remove Easy PC Optimizer from Windows
- Remove Easy PC Optimizer from your Mac OS manually
- Easy PC Optimizer removal from your Internet browser
- Uninstall Easy PC Optimizer from Internet Explorer
- Remove Easy PC Optimizer from Google Chrome
- Easy PC Optimizer deletion from Mozilla Firefox
- Easy PC Optimizer deletion from Safari
- Delete Easy PC Optimizer from Microsoft Edge
Automatic Easy PC Optimizer removal
It’s a good idea to use malware removal program such as anti-spyware for Easy PC Optimizer removal because that would be easiest. Such programs are explicitly designed to uninstall these infections and Easy PC Optimizer won’t be a problem. Simply download the software, carry out a scan, and uninstall Easy PC Optimizer. However, it’s also possible to uninstall Easy PC Optimizer manually, and we will explain in the below given instructions.
How to manually remove Easy PC Optimizer from Windows
- Start – Settings – Control Panel.
- Click on Add or Remove Programs.
- Delete Easy PC Optimizer.
- It is also recommended to go through all other applications for any other suspicious programs, and if there’s anything, delete it/them.
- Open Control Panel by pressing Start and then Control Panel.
- Pick Programs and Features and then Uninstall a program.
- Uninstall Easy PC Optimizer.
- Look through all programs installed on your computer for anything else that is suspicious and remove them.
- Right-click on Start – Programs and Features.
- Locate Easy PC Optimizer and delete it.
- Check all applications installed on your device for anything else that looks suspicious and get rid of them.
Remove Easy PC Optimizer from your Mac OS manually
You shouldn’t have any problems with uninstalling Easy PC Optimizer from your Mac computer. But we’ll also show you how to delete any remaining files after you delete Easy PC Optimizer.
- Finder – Applications.
- Locate Easy PC Optimizer and drag it to the trash (the trash icon located on the dock).
- Look through the programs installed on your device, and uninstall anything else suspicious.
- Open Go to Folder from the Go menu in your menu bar.
- Type /Library/LaunchAgents, and look for any recently-added or otherwise dubious files and trash them.
- Open Go to Folder again, and put in /Library/Application Support. trash any suspicious and recently-added files.
- Open Go to Folder again, and put in ~/Library/LaunchAgents. Look for any recently-added or otherwise questionable files and put them in the trash.
- Open Go to Folder again, and put in /Library/LaunchDaemons. Search for any recently-added or otherwise questionable files and drag them to the trash.
- Finally, empty the trash by right-clicking on the trash icon and pressing Empty Trash.
Easy PC Optimizer removal from your Internet browser
Uninstall Easy PC Optimizer from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Press on the gear icon at the top-right corner, and press Manage Add-ons.
- Find Easy PC Optimizer and any other unfamiliar extension and uninstall it/them by clicking on them and clicking Remove.
- Click the gear icon (top-right corner), and click on Internet Options.
- In the General tab, change the homepage to your preferred website.
- Click the gear icon (top-right corner), and click on Manage Add-ons.
- Press on Search Providers from the side menu, change the search engine after you delete the one Easy PC Optimizer set as the default.
Resetting your browser’s settings to default may be necessary if Easy PC Optimizer is still causing issues.
- For Windows XP users, press start and open Run and type inetcpl.cpl, access the Advanced tab and click Reset.
- If your device is running Windows Vista/7, press the windows logo, type in inetcpl.cpl in the search box and click Enter. Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- For users using devices operating Windows 8/10, launch Internet Explorer, gear icon – Internet Options – Advanced tab – Reset. Confirm the reset by clicking Reset again.
Remove Easy PC Optimizer from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome.
- Menu (the three dots right-corner of the screen) – More tools – Extensions.
- Find all unfamiliar extensions, as well as Easy PC Optimizer, and delete them.
- Open the menu again and select Settings.
- In the On startup section, delete the homepage set by Easy PC Optimizer and pick one of your choice.
- Go to Search engine from the menu on the left, then Manage search engines, modify your search engine from the one set by Easy PC Optimizer to something of your choice.
Your browser’s settings will need to be restored if you’re still having issues with Easy PC Optimizer.
- Open Google Chrome, menu (the three dots) – Settings.
- Scroll down, click Advanced and go down to the Reset section.
- Press Reset and then confirm your choice by pressing Reset again.
Easy PC Optimizer deletion from Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla Firefox.
- Menu (the three top right corner bars) – Add-ons.
- Click on Extensions, find all extensions you do not recognise, as well as Easy PC Optimizer, and remove them.
- Menu (the three bars) – Preferences.
- If you go to the Home tab, you’ll see a homepage set by Easy PC Optimizer, change it to one you prefer.
- Go to the Search tab from the menu on the left, change your search engine from the one set by Easy PC Optimizer to something of your preference.
Resetting your browser’s settings to default will probably be necessary if Easy PC Optimizer is still causing issues.
- Menu (the three bars) – Help – Troubleshoot information.
- In the new window, press Refresh Firefox.
- Press Refresh Firefox again.
Easy PC Optimizer deletion from Safari
- Open Safari.
- Click Safari from the menu bar, and select Preferences.
- Open the Extensions tab, find and delete Easy PC Optimizer, and any other extension you do not know.
- Access the General tab, you will see that Easy PC Optimizer set an odd website as your homepage, set it to one you prefer.
- Open the Search tab, modify your search engine.
Your browser’s settings will have to be reset if Easy PC Optimizer is still there.
- Clear History by clicking on Safari (the menu bar) when the browser is running, and select Clear History.
- Click Safari (from the top menu) again – Preferences – Advanced tab.
- Tick the Show Develop menu in menu bar box.
- Empty the Caches by pressing on the Develop menu and then pressing on Empty Caches.
Delete Easy PC Optimizer from Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Menu (the three dots at the top-right corner) – Extensions.
- Find and delete Easy PC Optimizer, as well as any other extension you cannot identify.
- Menu (the three dots) – Settings.
- In the On startup tab, set your preferred homepage instead of the one set by Easy PC Optimizer.
- Navigate to Privacy and services tab, modify your search engine from the one set by Easy PC Optimizer to something of your choice.
Your browser’s settings will need to be reset if you are still having problems with Easy PC Optimizer.
- Open Microsoft Edge menu (the three dots) – Settings – Reset settings.
- Press on Restore settings to their default values. Confirm the reset.