How to remove Inolan.pro
What is Inolan.pro
Inolan.pro is a highly questionable website, promoting a scam that tries to trick users into subscribing to push notifications. It’s a very common scam that you can encounter on countless other sites. When you get redirected to Inolan.pro or a similar site, you would see an alert asking you to permit the site to show you notifications. If you press “Allow”, you’d essentially be agreeing to see ads, even when not on the site. Many legitimate sites ask to show you notifications as well, but they usually do not show ads. For example, if you give this permission to a news website, you will see notifications with news stories pop up on the right side as you browse other sites. It’s a way to keep up to date with news in an easier way. However, this feature is often abused by dangerous sites looking to generate revenue by exposing you to advertisements.
If you have granted the site permission to show you notifications, you can easily revoke the permission. Scroll down to the last section of the report to see the instructions. However, you should also check your computer for adware. Adware is often the reason users get redirect to these kinds of sites in the first place. If adware is at fault, you will need to get rid of it to remove Inolan.pro redirects permanently.
Adware could be redirecting you to sites like Inolan.pro
You won’t end up on Inolan.pro or a similar site just because. You were either redirected by the site you were on or by adware. If you were on a high-risk website that’s known to host questionable ads, it’s not surprising you got redirected. This can usually be prevented by downloading/enabling adblocker.
However, if you are constantly being redirected, even when on safe websites, you may have an adware problem. Adware is a pretty minor infection that focuses on showing ads and redirecting to certain sites. It’s not particularly dangerous but it can be very annoying. It usually installs together with freeware, without users even knowing. Most free programs come with extra offers attached to them, and unless you manually deselect them, they will be permitted to install. In order to deselect them, opt for Advanced (Custom) settings when installing freeware. Those settings will display all offers that have been added, and you will be able to deselect them. Simply uncheck the boxes, and you can continue the installation.
Since the majority of free programs have these offers, you always need to pay attention to how you install programs. Otherwise, your computer will be full of junk that negatively affects your computer’s performance.
If you press “Allow”, you will see more ads when browsing
When you get redirected to Inolan.pro, you may see a video player loading a video. However, the video will not load, and a pop up will appear asking you to allow notifications. If you allow it, you will start seeing ads appearing as notifications on the right side of your browser. As we said in the beginning, many legitimate sites request that users allow them to send notifications, and it’s safe to allow it. However, when unknown sites like Inolan.pro ask for permission, always decline.
The ads that Inolan.pro will show you if you agree to its notifications will not be safe. They could expose you to dangerous content and trick you into downloading some kind of malware or falling for a scam. And if your computer is infected with adware, you’ll also be randomly redirected to sites like Inolan.pro and shown more ads when browsing. Just to be safe, while adware is installed, avoid interacting with ads altogether.
We strongly recommend you scan your computer with anti-spyware software to check for adware. Removing the adware will be necessary to delete Inolan.pro permanently. And if you have given Inolan.pro permission to show you notifications, you need to revoke it.
- For Mozilla Firefox: Open menu (the three bars top-right corner) -> Options -> Privacy & Security. Scroll down to Permissions, press on Settings next to Notifications, and remove Inolan.pro. You can actually permanently turn off these notification requests by checking the “Block new requests asking to allow notifications” box in the same Notifications settings.
- For Google Chrome: Open menu (the three dots top-right corner) -> Settings -> Privacy and security -> Site Settings. Click on Notifications under Permissions, and remove Inolan.pro. You can stop these notification requests permanently by toggling off “Sites can ask to send notifications”.
Download Removal Toolto scan for Inolan.proTo scan for Inolan.pro, use our recommended security tool. The trial version of WiperSoft detects infections like Inolan.pro and can assist with their removal for free. You can delete detected files, registry entries and processes manually, or you can purchase the full version of the program for automatic removal.
WiperSoft is an anti-virus program with real-time threat detection and malware removal features. It detects all types of computer threats, from adware and browser hijackers to trojans, and easily removes them.
ComboCleaner is an anti-virus and system optimization program for Mac computers. The program will keep your Mac secure from different types of malware, as well as clean it to keep it running smoothly.
Malwarebytes is a powerful anti-virus program that detects and removes all types of malware, as well as less serious threats like adware and browser hijackers. It has both free and paid versions.
How to remove Inolan.pro
- Uninstall Inolan.pro with anti-spyware software
- Uninstall Inolan.pro from Windows manually
- Manual Inolan.pro removal from Mac OS
- Inolan.pro deletion from your Internet browser
- Delete Inolan.pro from Internet Explorer
- Delete Inolan.pro from Google Chrome
- Inolan.pro deletion from Mozilla Firefox
- Inolan.pro deletion from Safari
- Inolan.pro deletion from Microsoft Edge
Uninstall Inolan.pro with anti-spyware software
Using malware removal software such as anti-spyware is the simplest way to delete Inolan.pro from both Mac and Windows devices. Inolan.pro should be removed by anti-spyware with no trouble because they’re designed to deal with these types of threats. To remove Inolan.pro, all you need to do is download the software and scan your device. If you scroll down, we’ll also explain manual Inolan.pro deletion.
Uninstall Inolan.pro from Windows manually
- Access Control Panel, and to do that click Start, then Settings and finally Control Panel.
- Press on Add or Remove Programs.
- Uninstall Inolan.pro.
- Uninstall any other dubious program you’re not familiar with.
- Open Control Panel by clicking Start and then Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features and then Uninstall a program.
- Remove Inolan.pro.
- Check all your installed programs, and uninstall anything else you don’t recognise.
- You’ll have to open Programs and Features and to do that right-click on Start and opt for Programs and Features.
- Find Inolan.pro and delete it.
- Delete any other program that causes suspicion.
Manual Inolan.pro removal from Mac OS
You shouldn’t have any problems with removing Inolan.pro from your Mac computer. However, you will also need to delete a few leftover files as well as deleting the program.
- Finder – Applications.
- In Applications, locate Inolan.pro and drag it into the trash or right-click on the application and select Move to Trash.
- Check all your installed applications, and delete anything else that cause suspicion.
- If you click Go on the menu bar, you will see Go to Folder, click that.
- Type /Library/LaunchAgents, and look for any recently-added or otherwise questionable files and trash them.
- Access Go to Folder again, and put in /Library/Application Support. Look for any recently-added or otherwise suspicious files and trash them.
- Open Go to Folder again, and put in ~/Library/LaunchAgents. trash any dubious and recently-added files.
- Return to Go to Folder, and put in /Library/LaunchDaemons. Drag to the trash any dubious and recently-added files.
- Right-click on the trash icon and press Empty Trash.
Inolan.pro deletion from your Internet browser
Delete Inolan.pro from Internet Explorer
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- Click the gear icon (top-right corner), and choose Manage Add-ons.
- Uninstall Inolan.pro and any other extension you are unfamiliar with by selecting them and pressing Remove.
- Click on the gear icon (top-right corner), and then Internet Options.
- If you open the General tab, you will be able to change your homepage site.
- Click the gear icon (top-right corner), and select Manage Add-ons.
- Go to the Search Providers tab (from the left side menu), remove the one set by Inolan.pro and pick one of your choice.
If Inolan.pro is still giving you problems, it might be necessary to restore your browser’s settings to default.
- If you’re using Windows XP, Start – Run, type in inetcpl.cpl, access the Advanced tab and click Reset.
- If you’re using Windows Vista/7, click the windows logo, type inetcpl.cpl in the search box and press Enter. Proceed to the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- If you are using Windows 8/10, open Internet Explorer, click the gear icon, press Internet Options, access the Advanced tab and press Reset. Click Reset again to confirm.
Delete Inolan.pro from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome.
- Menu (the three dots) – More tools – Extensions.
- Find all unfamiliar extensions, as well as Inolan.pro, and remove them.
- Access the menu again and choose Settings.
- In the On startup section, set the homepage of your preference instead of the one set by Inolan.pro.
- Access the Search engine section from the menu tab on the left, click Manage search engines, modify your search engine from the one Inolan.pro set for you to something else.
It may be necessary to restore browser’s settings to default if you’re still having problems with Inolan.pro.
- Open Google Chrome, access menu (the three dots), press Settings.
- Scroll down, press on Advanced and go down until you see Reset.
- Press on Reset and click Reset again in the new window that pops up.
Inolan.pro deletion from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Access Add-ons via the menu (the three bars).
- Open Extensions, find and remove Inolan.pro, as well as any other unknown extension.
- Access menu again, and click Preferences.
- In the Home tab, remove the homepage set by Inolan.pro and set one of your choice.
- Proceed to the Search tab from the menu tab on the left, modify your search engine from the one Inolan.pro set for you to something of your choice.
If Inolan.pro is still causing issues, restoring your browser settings will be necessary.
- When Mozilla Firefox is open, access the menu (the three bars), Help – Troubleshoot information.
- In the window, click on Refresh Firefox.
- Press Refresh Firefox again.
Inolan.pro deletion from Safari
- Launch Safari.
- Click Safari from the menu bar, and press on Preferences.
- Access the Extensions tab, find and delete Inolan.pro, as well as any other extension you can’t identify.
- If you go to the General tab, you’ll see a homepage set by Inolan.pro, change it to one of your preference.
- Go to the Search tab, change your search engine from the one set by Inolan.pro to something of your choice.
Restoring your browser’s settings will probably be necessary if you are still having problems with Inolan.pro.
- Clear History by clicking on Safari (the menu bar) when the browser is open, and click on Clear History.
- Click Safari on the menu bar, click on Preferences and go to the Advanced tab.
- Tick the box at the bottom that says Show Develop menu in the menu bar box.
- Click on Develop (on the menu bar) and select Empty Caches.
Inolan.pro deletion from Microsoft Edge
- Launch Microsoft Edge.
- Menu (the three dots at the top-right corner) – Extensions.
- Find Inolan.pro and any other extension you can’t identify, and remove them.
- Press on menu (the three dots), press Settings.
- Navigate to the On startup tab, set the homepage of your choice instead of the one set by Inolan.pro.
- Navigate to Privacy and services tab, delete the search engine set by Inolan.pro and change it to one of your choice.
If Inolan.pro is still causing problems, restoring your browser settings may be necessary.
- Open Microsoft Edge menu (the three dots) – Settings – Reset settings.
- Select Restore settings to their default values. Reset.